Events & Meetings
Health eNet Refresher Training
Need some refresher training in the Community Health Record and Electronic Referrals Network? Hawaii HIE is committed to training providers and staff at no charge for Health eNet users. Sign up today! Our workshops feature hands-on, practical demonstrations to help physicians and staff take advantage of these important electronic tools.
Hawaii HIE Webinar Series
Please note the following for each of the webinars:
- All Webinars are offered free of charge.
- Start time is 12:00 pm HST and all run for approximately 45 minutes, plus a short Q ‘n A session at the end (unless otherwise indicated).
- Audio Options:
- To use your computer audio we recommend a headset.
- If you prefer to use your phone, you must select “Use Telephone” after joining the webinar and call in using the numbers below.
- United States (Toll-free): 1 877 309 2071
- United States: +1 (951) 384-3421
- Access Code: 808-804-555
- Audio PIN: Shown after joining the webinar
- LIMITED TO THE FIRST 100 REGISTRANTS.
New Dates for Upcoming Webinars:
July 26th – HHIE User Forum Webinar. Join the Webinar
To reach a Health IT Analyst, or for any questions, contact Jofred Aviles at firstname.lastname@example.org or (808) 441-1377.
2015 Hawai‘i Health Workforce and Health IT Summit
The 1st combined Hawai‘i Health Workforce and Health IT Summit drew a record 500+ providers and staff to the Sheraton Waikiki Hotel & Resort on Sept. 19, 2015. Stakeholders from hospitals, clinics, IPAs, payers, pharmacies, the Neighbor Islands, state government and many others heard from State Senator Josh Green, MD; Hawai‘i Director of Health Virginia Pressler, MD; and speakers from Hawai‘i Health Information Exchange, JABSOM’s Area Health Education Center, and many others. Please direct any questions or comments to Hawai‘i HIE at (808) 441-1346 or email@example.com.
Hawaii providers who’ve added Health eNet services to their daily workflow say they:
- Save time and money for the provider
- Boost efficiency of staff while lowering their stress
- Raise patient care and their confidence in Hawaii’s healthcare system
- Enable the physician to spend more face time with more patients
- Download the 2015 Summit Booklet (PDF)
- 11 Rules To Transform Hell-th Care In Hawai‘i and the U.S. – CARL TAYLOR, JD
- CHR and QCIPN Referrals Management – TAMMY TRIPP
- Health Information Exchange – DALE GLENN, MD
- ICD-10 Starts With Providers – STEVE ARTER, CPC
- Making Technology Work For You Not Against You – JULIE MCGOVERN
- Status of Hawai‘i HIE and Community Health Record – CHRISTINE SAKUDA, MBA